Monday, May 4, 2009

No bento :-(

Arrrggggg!!!! Have been so totally slack of late. [Well, to be honest, the last month or so. oops]
Got back from my trip and really meant to jump back into it, but, well, have been lacking inspiration. I was waiting on my J-List order for a little while, so I could have some new bento toys that would make things more exciting, but I haven't even taken photo's of all my new gear to upload to flickr yet. sigh. Will do that tonight, and then move them over here.
I really have to get back into it as of tomorrow, because I have put on 4 whole KG's since I stopped making them!!! Canteen food not good [and also expensive].
Upside is, my fav jeans fit a little better now, but really, who wants to be fat just so they can wear their fav jeans? Gotta get rid of the tum, and then with the money I save from not going to bad canteen, I will find myself new fav jeans to wear.
Have quit Curves - got boring - and will be joining normal gym soon. Plan on going to morning classes before work to keep things interesting, only prob is that our gym only run 6am classes 3 mornings a week, so will have to come up with something else for the other mornings. One of the morning classes is 'spin' - enough said. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment