Tuesday, May 5, 2009

JList order


Here is a pic of my JList haul. It was so exciting rifling through all the cool new bento gear. Can't wait to start using it all. We don't get this stuff here, so it was totally thilling to show off my gear to anyone who would listen. [My friends and family are sort of like "you play with your food? really? aren't you a bit old for this?"]
Will hopefully be bentoing tonight [provided the chicken I pulled out of the freezer this morning has defrosted] so hopefully can start uploading yummy pics again.
That being said, I am going to start tracking my calorie intake too, to get rid of my current ‘muffin top’ situation, so that’s going to take some creativity. Will note the cals in each bento at the bottom of each post if I can manage it. [that way I’m held accountable, no excuses]
Hopefully it’s not too hard come up with good looking, healthy food, without having bento after bento of nothing but green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment