Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bento Swap on Flickr


This is my bento swap from bentolunches on Flickr. How insane is this swap! I am so thrilled, everything was so perfectly put together. BL got me a complete set of one of my favourite bento collections, and started me off with another of my favourite bento collections, and then, colour co-ordinated all the accessories she included with it. I was over the moon when I unwrapped it all - it was better than Christmas.

This is the gorgeous grape Putifresh bento set - I don't think there could possibly be another item that belongs in this set - I got it all! It came with a bento box and belt, a snack box, chopsticks and cutlery both in a case, a regular bento bag, and an insulated bento bag, and the matching drink bottle bag! OMG in love! I can't believe how lucky I was.
This is the rest of my haul, including my fav - the clickety click bear snack box and bento bag. Also, the egg moulds are great - they finish off what I already had, so I've got the whole set now, and the picks and food dividers were just divine - we can't really get that stuff here, so it always excites me. BL included colour coordinated side dishes, food cups and mayo containers, and I also got that really cool blue face bento. It was such a great surprise - sorry I'm gushing everywhere, but this is exciting stuff you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment