Monday, March 2, 2009

Bento #9


This is a sick day bento, and my brain isn't functioning at the moment so I'll leave it at that. Will update tomorrow - maybe. This is a wrap style tortilla taco, made in under two minutes using leftover dinner.
EDIT: I forgot to mention also, that I had organised a couple of bento swaps through Flickr, which excited me no end. Well anyway, my first swap arrived last Thursday! OMG, so much cool stuff, it was like Christmas - will upload photos later on.
Things have been a bit crazy this week, I've been a little unwell, and have not been able to sleep at all. Between Wednesday last week, and Sunday this week, I have had no more than 8 hours sleep in total. I am absolutely exhausted, but for some crazy reason, my body just won't give up fighting sleep. Anyway, I'm headed of on a holiday this Saturday for a fortnight [so no bento's] so hopefully it will give me just the relaxation I need to catch up on some zzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment