Monday, February 23, 2009

Just stuff...

OK, so the rest of last week kind of got away from me there. Wednesday night was MILTB’s birthday, so we headed over there laden with flowers and ended up staying till late.
Thursday night was BILTB’s birthday, and we ended up having pizza over at in-laws house again. Got home late. Again.
Kept up my gym routine, so that was good, but alas, missed it this morning – didn’t get any sleep last night [neither did boyf] was very annoying, though I suspect we will both sleep heavily tonight.
Friday night, boyf and I went to see comedian Danny Bhoy at our local theatre. Boyf had got me the tickets for Valetines Day, as I’m absolutely in love with him. Was so good; now I want to be a DB groupie, and follow him around the country. [Think this upset boyf a little, but to be fair, I wouldn’t actually do it – I just wanted to :-)]
Saturday night [yep, still going – told you I had a busy one] we took boyf’s 4yr old nephew to the Monster Trucks. Was actually really good; didn’t expect to enjoy it much, but it was really entertaining, and something new to experience.
Sunday I mulled about at home – can you blame me? I ended up making a tomato and bacon quiche for dinner, of which we have the leftovers for lunch today. Not the best looking meal, so didn’t take any pics.
Blueberries were on special this week at supermarket for about $4, so I eagerly scooped them up - who can afford $6 for what they call a punnet [personally I would call it a handful – measured by a baby] So anyway, blueberries will feature heavily in this week’s bento. I’m stuck for ideas on what else to pack though…Will have to check out some blogs for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment