Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bento #7


Ok, so I didn't get to upload the photo last night, but here it is now.
My bento looked fairly bland yesterday because I ran out of time; Fall back plan was a quick and simple salad of cucumber, capsicum, olives and some fetta cheese in the top tier of my bento, and some pre-made salad from the supermarket, in the bottom tier. The pre-made salad is spinach ravioli and egg and potato salad. For snacks I have coconut and wasabi peanuts, a packet of Ovalteenies and a Babybel cheese.
The lack of colour is also due to me forgetting carrots and tomatoes in my mini shop on the weekend :-(
Have decided that I don't have enough time in the evening to hit the gym, make dinner, and make our bento lunches [amongst other things], so am going to try the gym thing in the mornings.
Got up at 5.30 this morning to get there for the 6am workout. I know this isn't early for all you bento fanatics who are up at 4am lovingly whipping up darling bentos for hubs and the kidlets [no I am not being sarcastic, I actually applaud you for it], but for me it is crazy - I usually roll out of bed at 7.50 to be at work by 8am!
Anyway, can't believe how great I feel right now; instead of my usual grumpy, sluggish, 'gimme the coffee before I slap you' attitude, I actually feel really energised. Woot!
Haven't got bento today. Sorry. Went around to MILTB's house [Mother-in-law-to-be] last night and hung out with boyf's brothers and SIL, so time kinda ran out for cooking up a storm. Will be back into it tomo. [Hopefully...]
BTW, Sorry about the photo - am still working on my photography skills. Have to try and figure my camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment