Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Post

Hi Guys,

Welcome to my bento blog - provided I can work out how to upload photos! [Not very good at this technology thingy]
I am so excited to share my bento lunches with you all. I have been bento-ing for a little while now, and I love checking out all the other bento blogs for ideas, so I thought I'd give this bloging thing a go myself.
A little bit about me, I am 26 and Australian. I love creating a beautiful lunch to take to work everyday, and depending on the mood my boyf is in, I'll usually make one for him also.
A little warning though - I don't always have the time to make a bento everyday [OK sometimes it's just because I'm lazy and need a break] - but, I'm hoping the pressure of a blog will coerce/bully me into doing it more often.
Anyway, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment